The network-wide training consists of 8 network-wide training events.
The program allows the Early Stage Researchers (ESR) to achieve excellence in research depth, along with relevant societal and economic impact and personal development in width (T-model) by offering a very multidisciplinary training.
1) Excellence in research depth:
– Fundamentals of smart materials and soft robotics, covered by network-wide event 2
– Integration smart materials in soft robotics, covered by network-wide event 3
– Applications of smart materials and soft robotics, covered by network-wide event 5
2) Relevant societal and economic impact and personal development. therefore dedicated training in transferable skills courses through the Network Wide Events will be offered:
– MODULE 1: Scientific integrity and writing and presentation skills, covered by network-wide event 2
– MODULE 2: Science communication and research fundraising, covered by network-wide event 3
– MODULE 3: Project management, covered by network-wide event 5
– MODULE 4: Skills in exploitation of research results, career, entrepreneurship skills by network-wide event 7
Researchers outside the SMART consortium are welcomed to join the training parts of the network-wide events upon registration. Dedicated calls will be announced here.
The 1st SMART Training event is now CLOSED.
The 2nd SMART Training event is OPEN (Please click here for more info and registration page).